Ash&Oil Organic raw shea butter
- Organic white raw shea butter extracted from the nut of the Shea tree
- Rich in Vitamins to help you relieve and renew the skin and hair
- Melts easily to make body butters, whipped Shea, hair productsRich in Vitamins to help you relieve and renew the skin and hair
- Mix it with Cocoa butter or other natural ingredients to produce homemade lotions
- Try it for yourself and experience what high quality shea butter feels like
- Add your favorite essential oil to add extra nutrient value
Ash&Oil soaps, balms and creams incorporate organic white raw shea butter in our recipes. This butter extracted from the Shea Nut is unrefined and unprocessed in any way and there may be bits of impurities and some sediments present (tiny bits of the shell, plant fibers, etc). Although batches vary to some extent, this product usually has a very strong nutty, pungent, oily aroma that is characteristic of a pure & natural Shea Butter from Ghana. Also present will be various natural inconsistencies in color including darker spots and gray streaks. It is solid at room temperature and rather hard in consistency. Please note that since this is a natural butter the texture may vary batch to batch and some batches may be grainier than other in texture.
Common Uses: Used predominantly for skin care, Shea Butter is known for its moisturizing and emollient properties. Rich in vitamins and fatty acids, it penetrates deeply and leaves a smooth, satiny finish. Shea Butter can be used to make massage butters, body butters, lip balms, and as a moisturizing agent in soaps and shaving creams.
There are no reviews yet.